"In old war times, soldiers used to believe that the construction of statues had a mysterious aura or power which would favor them in war."
|Life Idol||Life Guardian||Life Masterpiece|
|Ice Idol||Ice Guardian||Ice Masterpiece|
|Magma Idol||Magma Guardian||Magma Masterpiece|
|Dark Idol||Dark Guardian||Dark Masterpiece|
- Statues are created from the Sculptor. Power Stones are required to create statues.
- Statues boost different aspects of the game, such as increasing building health or increasing Wood production rate.
- Life Statues boost resource production, Ice Statues boost your buildings, Magma Statues boost your troops and Dark Statues boost "various things".
- Statues come in 4 different elements: Life, Ice, Magma and Dark.
- There are no restrictions on what idols and guardians you can have, but you can only have one of each type of masterpiece. Meaning, it will not let you place a troop health masterpiece if you already have another troop health masterpiece. Just to clarify, you can have both a troop health and a troop damage masterpiece. You are just not allowed to have two masterpieces with the same effect.
- Upgrade Differences
- The color of the Power Stone used to create the statue determines what element the statue is going to be.
|Statue||Building Cost||Building Time||Reclaim For|
|Idol||7 Fragments||10s||1 Shard|
|Guardian||7 Shards||1h||1 Crystal|
|Masterpiece||7 Crystals||10h||7 Power Powders|
|Power Stone drop Probability||85%||12%||3%|
|Life|| Gold Template:Res|
| Wood Template:Res, Stone Template:Res|
or Iron Template:Res
| All resource|
| Defensive Buildings|
| Power Stone|
- Please Note: The Statue bonus values may be off by +/- 1% due to rounding errors. The way it works is that there is base boost % for all the statues, and each type is multiplied by the boost multiplier factor. For example, for Gunboat energy, it is 1.7x, while for troop damage, it is 1.3x. As decimals are not used, the numbers are rounded to integers, so there is potential round off error. Interestingly, the rounding off is not very consistent in the actual numbers - sometimes, Supercell seems to use round up, while in most cases it uses round down. That's why you may find some statues off by 1%.
- credit: Yesup from Supercell forums
- Also: Older statues may not apply to this chart entirely due to updates before the global release.