"In old war times, soldiers used to believe that the construction of statues had a mysterious aura or power which would favor them in war."
|Life Idol||Life Guardian||Life Masterpiece|
|Ice Idol||Ice Guardian||Ice Masterpiece|
|Magma Idol||Magma Guardian||Magma Masterpiece|
|Dark Idol||Dark Guardian||Dark Masterpiece|
- Statues are created from the Sculptor. Power Stones are required to create statues.
- Statues boost different aspects of the game, such as increasing building health or increasing Wood production rate.
- Life Statues boost resource production, Ice Statues boost your buildings, Magma Statues boost your troops and Dark Statues boost "various things".
- Statues come in 4 different elements: Life, Ice, Magma and Dark.
- There are no restrictions on what idols and guardians you can have, but you can only have one of each type of masterpiece. Meaning, it will not let you place a troop health masterpiece if you already have another troop health masterpiece. Just to clarify, you can have both a troop health and a troop damage masterpiece. You are just not allowed to have two masterpieces with the same effect.
- Upgrade Differences
- The color of the Power Stone used to create the statue determines what element the statue is going to be.
|Statue Tier||Sculpting Cost||Power Stone Type Chance||Sculpting Time||Reclaim For|
|Idol||7 Fragments||85%||10s||1 Shard|
|Guardian||7 Shards||12%||1h||1 Crystal|
|Masterpiece||7 Crystals||3%||10h||7 Power Powder|
|Life|| Gold Template:Res|
| Wood Template:Res, Stone Template:Res|
or Iron Template:Res
| All resource|
| Defensive Buildings|
| Power Stone|
- NOTE: Older statues may not apply to this chart entirely due to updates before the global release.